The South African Reward Association (SARA) is currently recruiting interns to embark on an exciting and outstanding development opportunity. The Johannesburg-based internship will cover a 6 month period starting on 1 February 2019. Interns will be exposed to various areas of remuneration at some of South Africa’s leading organisations under the expert guidance of senior reward professionals. Upon successful conclusion of the internship, a one-year contract with one of the sponsoring organisations could be offered.
Application criteria include the following:
- Bona fide Previously Disadvantaged (PDI) South African Citizen
- Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Industrial Psychology;
- Human Resources Management; or
- Organisational Psychology.
- An Honours degree in any of the above fields will be advantageous.
- Articulate, analytical and a preference to work with detail
- Strong computer literacy
- Will be required to travel to different locations (Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounding areas) for the duration of the internship
- Must arrange own accommodation in Johannesburg for the duration of the internship
- Interns will be required to complete and pass the Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) study programme
- Must be willing to relocate to anywhere in South Africa upon completion of the internship
- Must accept employment with one of the sponsoring organisations after successful completion of the internship
Applicants undertake to participate in a selection process that may include an interview process, psychometric testing and communication competency testing, both verbal and written.
During and on completion of the internship programme, the interns will also be required to complete formal assessments and deliver presentations to the SARA Executive Committee and Sponsor Companies.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter motivating your application for this programme;
- a CV;
- certified copies of academic transcripts;
- copy of ID; and
- full contact details.
Applications for 2020 are now closed