SARA 2020 Virtual GRP Course Registration
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our virtual tutor-led classes run from 09:00-12:30 over three days. The virtual exam can be taken within 120 days of completing the course.
- Fees for virtual GRP courses need to be settled before attendance of the GRP course, at least two weeks before the first day of the course.
- The virtual GRP course fee includes access to an e-copy of the course materials, and a link to the virtual exam via WorldatWork’s online Learning Management System (LMS). The fee does not include a physical course binder. An additional fee of R250 is payable for the inclusion of a physical course binder (to be collected from the SARA office at an agreed date and time).
- A R1,388 cancellation fee will apply to all GRP courses.
- A delegate who attends the virtual course will have 120-days in which to complete the exam. Failure to do so will result in having to pay to write the exam.
- Cancellation of GRP courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or delegate will be responsible for full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the GRP course and does not sign in for the course will still be liable for the full fee and the course will need to be done by self-study with the virtual exam written within four months (120-days) of the course dates. Failure to do so will forfeit the fees paid.
- To rewrite a GRP exam please contact the SARA Secretariat. Rewrites will be charged at R 1,463 for SARA members and R 1,750 for non-members.