SARA AGRP™ Course Schedule 2020
Cape Town (Venue: Old Mutual House, 33 Klaassens Road, Constantia, Cape Town, 7806)
|4 – 7 March||AGRP||Advanced Global Remuneration Professional™||Dianne Auld|
Johannesburg (Venue: House of Pharaohs, 1 Gaunt Road, Bryanston Ext.5, 2021)
|11 – 14 March||AGRP||Advanced Global Remuneration Professional™||Dr Mark Bussin|
|18 – 21 May||AGRP||Advanced Global Remuneration Professional™||Dr Mark Bussin|
*Additional AGRP courses will be scheduled as required** SARA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course and all dates are subject to possible change
AGRP 2020 Certification Cost (incl. VAT)Members: R13,800Non-members: R18,285Cancellation fee: R1,388
EXAM RE-WRITE COST (incl. VAT)Members: R1,463Non-members: R1,750
Terms And Conditions
- Fees for AGRP Courses need to be settled before attendance of AGRP at least two weeks before the first day of the course.
- A cancellation fee of R1,388 will apply to all AGRP Courses.
- Cancellation of AGRP Courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or delegate will be responsible for full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the AGRP Course and does not arrive for the course will still be liable for the full fee and the course will need to be done by self-study with the exam written at the SARA Offices within one month (30-days) of the course dates. Failure to do so will forfeit the fees paid.
- A delegate who attends the course but does not write the exam will have 7-days in which to complete the exam. Failure to do so will result in having to pay to write this exam.
- To rewrite a AGRP exam please contact the SARA Secretariat. Rewrites will be charged at R 1,463 for SARA members and R 1,750 for non-members.