GLOBAL REMUNERATION PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
In today’s changing business environment, the power of knowledge is premium. To stand out in your profession, you must have a firm understanding of the key components in Total Reward.
WorldatWork Society certification provides the knowledge foundation one needs to confidently perform in an ever-challenging business environment. Global Remuneration Professionals remain on the leading edge of their profession and join an elite society of certified professionals worldwide. Recognised globally, WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals administer the exams required to attain the prestigious Global remuneration Professional [GRP] qualification, signifying commitment, professionalism and belonging to the foremost community of colleagues in the reward field. This highly respected designation is recognised worldwide. SARA Members value the GRP qualification and agree there are many benefits to obtaining a WorldatWork Society designation including:
- Knowledge and skills
- Practical applications
- Career & advancement
- Exposure to other areas of human resources
The GRP Course modules include Total Rewards Management Quantitative Methods, Job Analysis and Job Evaluation, Base Pay Management, Variable Pay, International total remuneration, Strategic Communication in Total Rewards, Market Pricing, Business Acumen and International Financial Reporting Standards.
SARA offers the following GRP certification course options:
- Physical 2-day tutor-led classes, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of attending the physical class;
- Virtual 3-day tutor-led classes, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of attending the virtual class;
- A self-paced self-study option, where an electronic course book is provided to learners, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of receiving the electronic course book; and
- A self-paced E-Learning blended option, where the electronic course book is provided to learners, together with additional tutor videos and supplemental course materials, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of receiving access to the electronic E-Learning platform.
For further information on the above options, visit the GRP Course Schedule page here.