GRP Course Costs
Members: R8 600
Non-Member: R11 500
Self-study member: R7 660
Self-study Non Member: R8 850
Cancellation fee: R1 310
Re-write Member: R1 420
Re-write Non Member: R1 650
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees for GRP Courses need to be settled before attendance of GRP at least two weeks before the first day of the course.
- A R1,310 cancellation fee will apply to all GRP Courses.
- Cancellation of GRP Courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or delegate will be responsible for full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the GRP Course and does not arrive for the course will still be liable for the full fee and the course will need to be done by self-study with the exam written at the SARA Offices within one month (30-days) of the course dates. Failure to do so will forfeit the fees paid.
- A delegate who attends the course but does not write the exam will have 7-days in which to complete the exam. Failure to do so will result in having to pay to write this exam.
- To rewrite a GRP exam please contact the SARA Secretariat. Rewrites will be charged at R 1,420 for SARA members and R 1,650 for non-members.